Ventinox VFT Stainless Steel Liner
Ventinox VFT Stainless Steel Liner is a single wall, flexible liner constructed with .006" thick, 316Ti (titanium) stainless steel that features a continuously welded seam - providing superior strength and allowing for excellent flexibility. Ventinox Liner is designed for upgrading or restoring masonry chimneys that vent Category I natural gas, propane or oil appliances, wood or pellet stoves, fireplaces and fireplace inserts. Stainless Steel Ventinox can withstand high-temperatures associated with solid fuel firing applications, and is UL listed to UL 1777 and ULC-S635 for all fuel types. This flexible liner carries a lifetime warranty (ten-year warranty for coal), and allows for clearances measuring 0" in masonry chimneys for oil and gas, or when combined with Thermix insulation.
Matrix - Diameter :
- The Only Flexible Lining System that Features a Continuously Welded Seam!
- Single Wall, Flexible Construction Featuring .006" Thick, 316Ti (Titanium) Stainless Steel
- UL Listed by Underwriters Laboratories to UL 1777, and ULC-S635
- Lifetime Warranty (Ten-Year Warranty for Coal)
- Sold by Linear Foot! Call for More Details!