SmartFlex Standard Liner Kits
Our SmartFlex Standard Liner Kits are used for all fuel type applications including wood, oil, coal, pellet and gas appliances. The SmartFlex Standard Liner Kits come in 15' - 50' lengths (5' increments only), and include: All Fuel, 316, .006" Stainless Steel Liner, Two-Part Tee with Removable 10" Takeoff Snout, Tee End Cap, and Top Kit (Rain Cap and 13" x 13", 'EZ' Band Top Plate). This lining kit has been a favorite in venting applications for over two decades. These standard kits come with installation instructions and a lifetime transferable warranty, valid only if installed/maintained by a chimney professional.
Matrix - Diameter :
Matrix - Length :
- Used for Wood, Oil, Coal, Pellet & Gas Applications
- Installation Instructions Included
- A Favorite Among Chimney Professionals!
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty Available
- UL Listed to UL 1777, ULC-S635, and 441 Standards for Insulation