SmartFlex Stainless Steel Liner
SmartFlex Liner can be used to reline existing chimneys or in new construction. It is an all fuel liner and can be used for wood, coal, oil, corn and gas appliances. This flexible liner features corrugated construction, allowing it to both expand and contract during heat up and cool down periods. SmartFlex Liner is UL listed by Underwriter Laboratories to UL 1777, 64, and 441 standards, and has an available lifetime transferable warranty. This liner is made from the highest grade, mill certified, .006" thick, 316L stainless steel. A continuous strip of 7-ply stainless steel that is interlocked and crimped to produce a gas and watertight lining system creates the most superior and durable lining system on the market.
Matrix - Diameter :
- Acid Resistant, Flexible, All Fuel Lining System
- Constructed with .006", 316L, Mill Certified, Stainless Steel
- UL Listed by Underwriters Laboratories to UL 1777, ULC-S635, and 441 Standards for Insulation
- Lifetime Transferable Warranty, Valid Only if Properly Installed/Maintained by a Chimney Professional
- Sold by Linear Foot! Call for More Details!