Domestic Fireplace Mortar
Domestic Fireplace Mortar is a beige, ready to use, regular mortar. It was developed for installation of firebrick in masonry fireplace installations as well as various uses in chimneys, boilers, incinerators, furnaces, kilns, etc. Domestic Fireplace Mortar is an air setting product that may be water soluble in service. When used, 50 lbs. will lay approximately 100 firebrick (2 ½ inch thick) if joint thickness is 1/16” - 1/8” as recommended. Do not use on exterior applications or where moisture may be present. This product meets all local and national building codes, and is good for applications well over 2000° F.
Matrix - Size :
15 lbs.50 lbs.
- Beige Colored, Ready To Use, Regular Fireplace Mortar
- Developed For Installation of Firebrick in Masonry Fireplaces & Various Uses For Chimneys, Boilers, Incinerators, Furnaces, Kilns & More!
- Product Meets All Local / National Building Codes & Great For Applications Exceeding 2000° F
- Air Setting Product, Do Not Use on Exterior Applications Where Moisture Present
- Available in Fifteen (15) & Fifty (50) Pound Buckets