Do-All+ Refractory Cement
Do-All+ Refractory Cement is a non-freezing, high temperature, non-asbestos, air-drying cement for setting and cementing furnaces, stoves, boilers, and chimney collars. It can be used for bedding and cementing firebrick and specially shaped combustion chambers or for topping the back-fill of oil burner chambers. This product meets the NFPA 211 standard, and withstands temperatures up to 3000° F. It won’t shrink, pull away, crack, sag or lose its sealing properties! Available in 1 Gallon and 2 Gallon containers!
Matrix - Size :
1 Gallon2 Gallon
- Non-Freezing, High Temperature, Non-Asbestor, Air-Drying Cement
- Used for Setting & Cementing Furnaces, Stoves, Boilers & Chimney Collars
- Meets NFPA 211 Standards & Withstands 3000° F Temperatures
- This Product Won't Shrink, Pull Away, Crack, Sag or Lose Sealing Properties!
- Also Great for Bedding & Cementing Specially Shaped Combustion Chambers or Topping / Back-filling Oil Burner Chambers