Castable Firebrick CementCastable Firebrick Cement
This Castable Firebrick Cement comes in a handy 12.5 lb. or 50 lb. tub and is well up to the task of sealing your masonry to masonry joints. This Castable Firebrick Cement must be heat cured, after which it can withstand 2000° F temperatures, and cures to a buff color. Firebrick cement is created to be used with masonry joints under 1/4” thick and is a ready mixed mortar that can be used for setting, coating, or resurfacing firebrick. It can also be used exclusively as the mortar between firebricks when building fire boxes.
Matrix - Size :
12.5 lbs.50 lbs.
- Castable Firebrick Cement For Sealing Masonry to Masonry Joints & Setting, Coating, or Resurfacing Firebrick!
- Ready Mixed & Must Be Heat Cured
- Available in Handy 12.5 or 50 Pound Tubs!
- Cures to Buff Color & Withstands 2000° F Temperatures
- Perfect for Rebuilding Fireboxes!